Title: Sales Manager
Member of team: Sales
Refers to: Management
Cappelen Dimyr is a creative collective based in Scandinavia, passionate about creating contemporary artisanal rugs and tapestries in the finest natural fibers, handcrafted by specialists in India using traditional techniques. The world of Cappelen Dimyr is significantly bohemian, warm and artistic with a clear DNA – conscious, crafted and personal.The point of view is an interpretation of slow luxury with each object carefully designed and produced to stand the test of time. Cappelen Dimyr launched the first chapter of rugs in the autumn of 2019 and now offers both rugs and tapestries, available online and with carefully selected retailers worldwide.
core values: Inspiring, Ambitious, Creative, Respectful och Communicative.
At Cappelen Dimyr we value flexibility. The sales role requires travelling, this also means that you can work from home and that we trust that you can do your work from wherever you are. However, we also value our social life and want you to be in the office. Therefore, the amount of days of travelling must be agreed with you manager.
Overall responsibilities for the Sales Manager – at Cappelen Dimyr are:
- Set International wholesale strategy for selected Markets together with Management
- Set business plan and turnover goals with partners
- Keep in direct and frequent contact with buyers/merchandisers
- Manage new product presentations, wholesale stock levels and targets.
- Control all digital asset and delivery flow with partners
- Ensure on-brand and effective marketing and brand/product presentation with Key Partners
- Networking and prospecting within the industry as well as contributing with collaboration ideas for strategic partners
- Business Analyzing and Reporting
- Maintain strong awareness of market trends and competitor activity
- Report and provide feedback to Management
Skillset and Attributes
- Proven track record from international sales
- Strong network within the Premium interior industry
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined and pro-active
- Strong communicative, organizational and presentation skills
- Digital Native
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
- Extrovert personality and a good team player
- Structured and organized, innovative and forward thinking
- Fluent in verbal & written English
Interested? Send your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org